With Revision Guides for classroom and independent study and Revision Workbooks for question and exam practice, our revision resources are the smart choice for those revising for the Edexcel GCSE Science.
- Revision resources that are priced to meet both your budget and your students’.
- One topic-per-page format provides hassle-free revision for students with no lengthy set-up time and no complex revision concept.
- Level indicators on the page allow students to progress at a speed that is right for them.
- Ideal for classroom or independent study, the Revision Guides are written in an informal voice that talks directly to students without patronising.
- For exam practice, the Revision Workbooks provide practice in 3 speeds: guided questions, unguided questions and practice exam papers.
See the Revision Guide, Workbook and ActiveBook samples
Get any (print) Revision Guide or Workbook and Digital Pack for the schools’ price of £2.49 (RRP £5.99) when ordering online. Please quote 16REVCC at the checkout to receive your discount.
* Only available to those purchasing on a UK educational establishment account and cannot be combined with other subjects or other offers.
**Please note: A Revision Guide Bundle contains a print edition and an Activebook online edition of the Revision Guide only. A Revision Workbook Bundle contains a print edition and an Activebook online edition of the Revision Workbook only.
Revision guides and workbooks are available for:
- Edexcel GCSE Science, Foundation & Higher
- Edexcel GCSE Additional Science, Foundation & Higher
- Edexcel GCSE Science Extension Units
Your next steps...
Order your Revision Guides and Workbooks
Take a look at some sample pages
Help your students plan, organise and master their revision with our study skills guide