KS3 Maths Progress
Building confidence in Maths
Our KS3 Maths Progress course has been carefully developed by the same series editors as our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics course, to provide you with a consistent teaching and learning experience from 11 to 16.
Our KS3 Maths Progress course:
- has the same mastery approach and unique unit structure with in-built differentiation as our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics course
- is developed to help build confidence in mathematics and prepare your students for the new GCSE
- supports your planning, teaching and assessing students' progress
- caters for all attainment levels with differentiated Student Books
- focuses on problem-solving and mathematical reasoning skills whilst providing plenty of extra practice on every topic.
Download our Course Guide and Guide to our Pedagogy below to find out more:
Find out how we meet NCETM Guidance here.
Also, take a look at how we meet the Publisher Association Guidance for Publishing Mathematics Teaching Resources.