Make time to teach with ActiveLearn Digital Service
There are tens of thousands of teachers and their learners, just like you, logging into ActiveLearn Digital Service every day. Over 80% of UK schools use time saving tools and innovative content to help them plan, teach, track and assess, all in one place. Will you join them?
"ActiveLearn Digital Service is an incredibly well thought out online innovation that is rich in content, support and learning … a learner-centric dynamo ." Teach Secondary
Bringing together your planning, teaching and assessment across one service, ActiveLearn Digital Service (ALDS) saves you valuable time and provides you with all you need to assist you and your learners. It creates a personalised teaching and independent learning experience both in and outside the classroom.
- Make time to teach: Spend more time delivering inspirational lessons, building confidence in your learners and creating individual success with time saving resources for you and your learners. "Brilliant in terms of time saving for teachers'" -Jenny Lewis, Crookhorn College.
- Supporting change: ALDS contains everything you need to help you teach the new qualifications, so you can trust in resources that are designed to support you in addressing the key changes to the new specifications and assessments.
- A personalised teaching and learning experience for you and your learners - Because not everyone teaches and learns in the same way. Fuel learners’ curiosity by creating and customising stimulating, inspiring lessons with front-of-class digital resources and allow them to develop their independent learning skills through online homework with a range of hints, tips and learning aids.
- Comprehensive reporting and two-way feedback to help all learners develop and progress - Helps learners develop and identify their personal needs both in class and independently while allowing you full view of exactly how the group and individual have performed.
- Support and training when you need it: We’ll help you get up and running and be available throughout so you can get the best out of the service for you and your learners.